Flowell is a lifestyle community with a mobile game where you can win rewards for achieving your goals and creating healthy habits.

The game allows you to create your own team and find verified coaches that can help you live a healthier and more enjoyable lifestyle. They are experts in fitness and health.

If you want to join as a coach, you can schedule a demo. It is a 20-min interview and you can select both the date and time. Once you get verified, you can start a free 30-day trial. After that, to continue using the platform with your clients, you have to pay $32,99/month or $299/year. Coaches keep 92% of the earnings while the rest 8% is distributed between Stripe payment processing and the platform.

For people who are not coaches, Flowell is an excellent game to reach your lifestyle goals and create healthy habits. You will earn rewards for steps, workouts, nutrition, sleep, and mindfulness goals. Another advantage is the possibility to integrate other apps into the game, such as Apple Watch, Fitbit, Calm, Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Nike Training Club, Headspace, ClassPass, Runkeeper, and more.

On the other hand, the community's blog has different categories to approach all relevant topics in building a healthy lifestyle. Some of these include mental health, mindfulness, lifestyle, and fitness.

Lastly, all Flowell members are able to interact through a Discord server. It's a space to give feedback about the beta version of Flowell and chat with the rest of the global community.

YouTube video


  • Membership: Free Community
  • Year Founded: 2019
  • Founders:

    Taylor Stull and Michael Sheehan

  • Amount of members: 1,100
  • Online Group: Yes
  • Job board: No
  • Language: English
  • Method: Virtual


Integrate your apps:
This mobile game allows users to connect to other fitness apps. For example, you can use the Apple Watch and other tools such as Calm and Fitbit within Flowell.

Reach a healthier lifestyle:
Flowell rewards users for keeping up with their steps, workouts, mindfulness, nutrition, and sleep goals. The app is useful for keeping you accountable and working harder towards your goals.

Find a verified coach:
Coaches need to be verified to be part of Flowell. Thus, you will receive relevant help and guidance from health and fitness experts.


To access the beta version, you need to fill out an application form.


Networking Events

Members of Flowell chat through a Discord server. The community has dedicated channels to share announcements and it also offers different spaces to give feedback about Flowell's beta version. Additionally, there is a section called "Global Flowell" that has channels in different languages for members to find people in their area. These channels include Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Spanish, Filipino, Chinese, and Urdu.

On the other hand, you will interact with other members by using the Flowell mobile app. Coaches can create his/her own team on the platform and start playing together with others. You can join teams according to your goals and find like-minded people inside with similar aspirations.

Content Library

Coaches are in charge of distributing new content such as tips, workouts, and nutrition, sleep, and mindfulness advice to get healthier. There is no limit or minimum to the amount of content coaches distribute. It depends on each coach and the program he/she manages with his/her team.

Additionally, the community offers a blog with posts to learn about fitness, mental health, mindfulness, and more.


I am all in on Flowell! This team is in it for the right reasons - it’s all about community! I'm pumped to be a Verified Coach and to get my members into the app!". -Hasan L.

Add a review


  • No comments yet.
  • You May Also Be Interested In